Last updated: Apr 20th 2014
Data that is automatically collected
- JSPuzzles.com is using third-party companies such as Google, in order to display advertisements. These third-party companies will place and read cookies and/or web beacons in order to collect statistics about these advertisements.
- In order to improve the site, we are using Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect anonymous statistics about visits to the site.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google Ads Settings (External website)
- We also log other statistics of anonymous usage data, such as which puzzles are the most popular, which type of browsers and operation systems were used and other anonymous technical data in order to improve the site.
How we handle data that you supply
- When you register to JSPuzzles.com, we ask you to supply your email address, we use it for purposes such as sending confirmation emails, daily puzzles and self-publishing materials.
- After registration, you can also supply your display name and other information for your profile, such as your photo, place of living etc., please note that your gallery profile page is accessible to everybody, you DO NOT have to give your real details.
- We will never give or sell your email address to third-parties.
- Please contact us if you want us to delete your account or have any questions about privacy
Resources and more information
Google's Advertising privacy FAQ (external website)
NAI's website - About advertising cookies and opt-out (external website)